Anand Mahindra's 2021 bucket list | Economic Times - Jobs World

Best job in the world

Find a job

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Anand Mahindra's 2021 bucket list | Economic Times

As India emerges from the lockdown, the spirit of wanderlust has also started shining again. Mahindra Group chairman Anand Mahindra, for one, has begun making plans for his first post-pandemic vacation. “I’ve always wanted to go to Ladakh, but I never had the courage to do it. I’m getting older now, so I think I should go there before I can’t travel any more. Once the lockdown ends, I will plan a trip there,” he said during an online book launch event recently. Family reunion Social distancing during the last 10 months has also meant we’ve not been able to spend as much time with our loved ones, and that’s another thing Mahindra wishes to correct in 2021. “I would like to meet my grandson. It’s been quite some time since I last met him. My daughters will not like me for this, as they are also in New York, but I am missing my grandson a lot and would like to see him,” he added. Mahindra’s two daughters Aalika and Divya are both in the US, which is where his three-year-old grandson also lives. The 65-year-old has often taken to Twitter to speak about his grandson, even calling him his “favourite” family member over the years. When the grandfather-grandson reunion does happen, perhaps Mahindra’s 8.3 million followers will get a sneak peek of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Airlines hoping for more Boeing jets could be waiting awhile