5-km daily run has boosted Hiver CEO’s ‘mental fitness | Economic Times - Jobs World

Best job in the world

Find a job

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

5-km daily run has boosted Hiver CEO’s ‘mental fitness | Economic Times

Holiday highs “We have had a trip to the hills in Himachal Pradesh on our minds for quite some time and we were in the midst of planning that when the pandemic hit. Internationally, a trip to Spain — I hope we can do this in the holiday season this year.” Push and pool “I am hoping to get back to swimming soon. You can find alternatives to going to a gym, but there is no alternative for a swimming pool. And given that you can swim the entire year in Bengaluru, some very serious swimming time is being lost.” Palate pleasers “Toast and Tonic in Bengaluru. My wife and I like it so much that had it been an open space, we’d have risked it. This city is full of great places to eat. I miss the simple joy of reaching Indiranagar, walking around and almost randomly selecting a new place to try out.” Lockdown buy “Music is important to me, and incidental ly, my music system broke down just before the lockdown happened. I spent an entire month without being able to use it. I learnt my lesson: As soon as things opened up, I set up another, smaller music system in a different room as a backup. Music contributes immensely to being able to go through the ups and downs of building a business.” A time for hobbies “I have always been an avid guitar player and I used the lockdown to get better. I set up a small home studio. I also learnt the nuances of audio recording, mixing and production. I did end up buying quite a bit of equipment and software in the process.” Fitness first “Recently, I took up a challenge to run five kms every day for 30 days. It has done wonders for my mental and physical fitness. After the first month, I bought some fitness equipment that I can use at home, and have also been going out to run in my apartment complex.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Airlines hoping for more Boeing jets could be waiting awhile