This founder keeps a wine fridge in his home office | Economic Times - Jobs World

Best job in the world

Find a job

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

This founder keeps a wine fridge in his home office | Economic Times

Suresh Rajan, founder, LCR Capital Partners knows that he is a lucky man, given the circumstances. “My family and I have little to complain about in the big scheme of things and we remind ourselves of that every day,” he tells ETPanache.Rajan is used to working from home and cherishes the perks (and distractions) that come with the lockdown. “My home office is where I wrote the initial LCR business plan, so it is a productive and comfortable place for me. Honestly, my home office has everything I need — including a wine fridge,” he shares about his home in Connecticut, US.Adept at adaptingFor Rajan, the best thing about the lockdown is the time he spends with his family, even if it is a little noisier. “Our stay-at-home ‘classroom’ for our two children is right above my home office. It can get quite loud at times. Nowadays, I am more involved with my kids’ schooling and that is a full-time job by itself. It keeps me busy but it is time that is well spent,” says Rajan.While work and schedules may have gone a bit haywire in the past few months, Rajan says the best way to handle the uncertainty is by being adaptable. “Can you adjust to the new normal quickly? Adaptability is really a function of having options. In looking across all the geographies in which we do business, many of our clients and potential clients are ones that have put a lifetime of emphasis on having options. The value of options is a lesson worth learning,” he says.73297564

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Airlines hoping for more Boeing jets could be waiting awhile